What information do we collect?
We collect information from you by forms (filled out by hand or digitally) which may be done either at our retail location, on our website and through Facebook.
When registering at our retail location, on our website, and/or on Facebook, as appropriate, you may be required to enter your: name and e-mail address. Other information is optional for you to provide. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe (described below) from receiving future emails, we include an unsubscribe option at the bottom of each email sent via MailChimp (our third-party email marketing source). However, in the case that you would receive an email directly from Kountry Cabinets & Home Furnishings (not via MailChimp) you may notify us of your desire to no longer receive said emails by simply replying to the email received.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
What does “unsubscribe” mean?
When you “unsubscribe” via MailChimp, you will no longer receive emails from us unless they are in regards to an order/purchase. However, we will retain your information for our records.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
When we send emails, either directly or via a third party source, behavior may be tracked such as who opened the emails and who clicked the links. This is done to measure the performance of our email campaigns and to improve our features. To do this, single pixel gifs, also called web beacons, may be included in emails we send. Web beacons allow us to collect information about when you open the email, your IP address, your browser or email client type, and other similar details. The data from those web beacons is used to create reports about how our email campaign performed and what actions you took.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
This policy was last modified on 07/08/2016.
ATTN: Store Manger
Kountry Cabinets & Home Furnishings
352 Shawnee St
Nappanee, IN 46550